How well do we know about the solar systems, we might have some of those cardboard models of the same from our school days, beyond that we don’t much about it, there are countless interesting facts that you would be surprised to know
- Did you know, there is ice on Mercury, the planet has a little atmosphere, for its closeness to the sun. Also, its poles don’t tilt much, less than a degree and there are shaded bowls at Mercury’s north and south poles that have ice.
- Days on Venus are very long, it takes 243 days on earth for Venus to complete a rotation.
- Uranus is the first planet to have got discovered through a telescope, tough as it is, it might be visible to the naked eye.
- Also, Uranus has two sets of rings, 13 of them in totality, however, they are as attractive as Saturn’s.
- Venus is supposed to be the hottest planet, even though it’s farther from the sun as compared to Mercury.
- Venus is supposedly the third most shining body in the sky followed by the sun and the moon.
- Jupiter is more than twice the size of all the other planets combined in thesolar system. Also underneath the striking cloud of the planet’s atmosphere, it’s hard to say whether there is a solid surface or not.
- Uranus is the coldest planet in the entire solar system, it’s probably because the planet has a low temperature at its crux, compared to the rest of them.
It’s close to impossible to cover all the facts at once, however, it’s exciting to unveil mysteries about thesolar system.